Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Four On The Floor Show #30



CFUV 101.9FM
Four On The Floor
Tuesday Nights
9pm-10:30pm PST
Host: DJ Clinton


Show #30 Playlist
October Nov 2nd, 2010
(Artist - Album - Song Title)
---------------------------------
Hot Chip - We have remixes - Hand Me Down Your Love (Todd Edwards Micro Chip Remix)
Deadmau5 - Animal Rights (Kids @ The Bar Edit)
Booka Shade - More! - This is not time
Felippe Senne - Felippe Senne - All Night (Andre Dazzo Remix)
Dezza - Canada's Finest House Vol.2 - Take me to crystal
Etienne - Canada's Finest House Vol.2 - Royal Flush (Deep Mix)
Apparat - DJ Kicks - Circles
69 - DJ Kicks - Rushed
Paranoid Jack - Canada's Finest House Vol.2 - New York, New York
Gold Panda - Lucky SHiner - Vanilla Minus
Edward Maya - "CD Single" - Stereo Love (Dave Ramone Club Mix)
Various Artists vs Projekt Junkies - PROMO - Bailando House Anthem (Remix)
Various Artists vs DJ BeatBreaker - PROMO - Palma Latin (Remix)
Friendly Fires - Suck my Deck (The Egyptian Lover / Freak-a-holic)
Friendly Fires - Suck my Deck (Bot'Ox / Bearded Lady Motorcycle Show)
DJ Dan - Future Retro - Fascinated (Late Nite Mix)
Drop The Lime - PROMO - Sex Sax
Deadmau5 vs Michael Jackson - PROMO - Thriller N' Stuff (DJ Scooter Mix)
Riva Starr ft Noze - CD SINGLE - I was drunk
Basslovers United - PROMO - Ghetto Supastar (Extended Mix)
Aerea Negrot - All I wanna do - B2 Hair (Tobias Remix)

NOTE: This was the first show of "Four On The Floor" that I used the turntables and actually beat mixed. I mean, I do it all the time @ the clubs etc, but never on the radio. I was always worried about being organized and that's why I never did it, but you can expect it from now on :)

Cheers
DJ Clinton

Download Show #30 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment