Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Four-On-The-Floor will be ending soon.


Hello everyone who reads this blog!

After 80 weeks of 1 and 1/2 hour shows on CFUV 101.9 FM, my show Four-On-The-Floor is coming to an end. There are many reasons why I won't be continuing the show, but none are negative.

I am looking forward to possibly starting a new show on CFUV. It will most likely be a live-to-air of me DJ'n from the V-Lounge Friday or Saturday nights, so be excited for that! I want to thank all the staff, listeners, and the all around great people I have met while having my show at the University of Victoria.

Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks, and tune in next Tuesday night @ 9pm for another edition of Four-on-the-floor on 101.9FM.

http://cfuv.uvic.ca

Cheers,
Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment