Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last edition of Four-On-The-Floor



















Tonight @ 9pm-10:30pm was the last edition of my electronic music radio show "Four-On-The-Floor" @ CFUV 101.9FM in Victoria. As I have stated already, there are so many reasons why the show is ending, but none of them negative. I am looking forward to new projects and accomplishments with music as well as starting something new on CFUV 101.9 FM in the future.

Dan "Antagonist" Adams & Andre aka DJ Forecast were my guests tonight and I thank them for coming and performing on-air! I would like to say thank you to Marshall A. (New era radio) &Shiraz (Made you look radio) for advice and help throughout the years @ CFUV, thank you! Also a big thanks to all the staff @ 101.9 FM for always answering questions, emails and being so professional to such a large group of volunteers! My experience @ CFUV has been priceless, thank you!

Last but not least, thank you to all the listeners, callers, tweeters and supporters of my show! Without you, it wouldn't have been worth it, thank you!

Cheers,
Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment